BLOG     |     FORUM
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Get quick Unbrowse SNMP help from Unleash Networks Engineers. The fastest way.
  • Page:

TOPIC: New release : Unbrowse 1.6.1313 fixes Win7 issues

New release : Unbrowse 1.6.1313 fixes Win7 issues 12 years 3 months ago #607

• Admin
We are happy to announce a new release of Unbrowse SNMP 1.6.1313 which fixes all issues related to the following platforms.
  • Windows 7 all versions
  • Windows Vista Enterprise 64-bit
  • Windows Server 2008 64-bit

If you received a special build of Unbrowse SNMP for Windows 7 or Windows 2008, please download and install the latest version from www.unleashnetworks.com/downloads.html

Thanks,

Unleash Networks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: New release : Unbrowse 1.6.1313 fixes Win7 issues 12 years 3 weeks ago #643

I've downloaded the latest release from the specifiied URL, but Help ~> About shows version 1.6.1310.

In addition, Help ~> Contents ~> System Requirements notes the following supported platforms:
Windows 2000
Windows XP Home or Professional

Can you confirm that Windows 7 and Server 2008 are officially supported?

You listed 2008 64 bit above. What about 32 bit and 208 r2 (which is 64 bit only)?

Thanks in advance!

Re: New release : Unbrowse 1.6.1313 fixes Win7 issues 12 years 3 weeks ago #644

• Admin [unleash]
Hi,

There appears to be a version mismatch via Help > Features vs the version in the downloaded file. We will check into it quickly. The help file section is also dated.

Yes Unbrowse 1313 (showing as 1310 in the help menu) is officially supported on all the following platforms.

32bit and 64bit
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008 (including R2)
+
all 32/64-bit Windows versions of Windows Vista and lower (XP/2003), Windows 2000 is no longer supported. The help file is incorrect where it claims to support Windows 2000.

My sincere apologies for the conflicting version number and help file. We will have a build out tomorrow fixing this.
  • Page:
Moderators: vivek [unleash]
Time to create page: 0.031 seconds