We are excited to announce our latest version of Trisul Network Analytics – Release 3.0 is available on www.trisul.org
With Trisul 3.0 you have almost all bases covered as far as access to network security monitoring and audit data is concerned. The key features in this release are :
- SSL Certificates are stored in summary and full text search form
- HTTP headers are stored in full text search (FTS) form
- A brand new FTS search screen generates live faceted results
- 3 new SSL counter groups to track ciphers in use, orgs, and CAs
- Port independent tracking of SSL, HTTP, and FTP traffic
Head on over to http://www.trisul.org/releases/ for more details and links to documentation.
Use with Unsniff Network Analyzer
Unsniff Network Analyzer has recently undergone a number of key revisions silently. The most recent improvement being reconstruction of video chat using VP8 and MPEG-4TS codecs. We’ve also added unidirectional reconstruction which is useful for satellite applications.
Use Trisul to monitor continuously and pull in packets to Unsniff to complete your analysis.